Long Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Injuries happen unexpectedly, and they can have devastating consequences for victims and their families. If you or somebody you care about have been injured due to the negligence of another person, you should be able to recover compensation for your losses. At the law firm of Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP, our Long Beach personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling these cases, and we understand what it takes to obtain maximum compensation for our clients. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or well-funded negligent parties.
Why choose Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP for your case
After you have sustained a serious injury caused by another person or have lost a loved one due to wrongful death, you need a team by your side with extensive experience handling these cases. Let Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP get to work on your behalf today.
- We offer state of the art resources, technology, and professional associates to help with building cases for our clients.
- We handle every aspect of a personal injury case, from initial investigations all the way through a trial.
- Will take all Long Beach personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we collect no legal fees until after we secure the compensation our clients deserve.
Why is an attorney necessary for a Long Beach personal injury case?
Having a knowledgeable and experienced Long Beach personal injury attorney is a tremendous benefit to your case. Often, injury victims lack the resources necessary to conduct a full investigation into the incident that caused them harm. However, a Long Beach personal injury lawyer will be able to:
- Obtain all evidence related to the incident, including photographs, video surveillance, eyewitness statements, accident reports, and more.
- Work with trusted medical professionals to ensure their client is properly evaluated and to help calculate total medical expenses.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to reach a fair settlement or prepare to take the case to trial if necessary.
What types of personal injury cases do we handle at Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP?
At Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP, our qualified Long Beach personal injury lawyers have extensive experience handling all types of injury and auto accident cases. This includes the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Defective products
- Workplace injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip and fall accidents
- Property owner negligence
- Medical mistakes
- Dog bite incidents
This is certainly not an all-inclusive list of the ways people can sustain an injury in and around the Long Beach, California area. If you do not see the exact cause of your injury here, please contact us for a free consultation of your case today.
Please note that there is a two-year statute of limitations in place California personal injury cases. This means that a lawsuit must be filed against the alleged negligent party within two years from the date the injury occurs.
How much compensation is available for these cases?
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the negligence of another person in Long Beach, California, there may be various types of compensation available for your claim. At Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP, we pledge to investigate your case in order to secure the following:
- Coverage of all medical bills related to the injury
- Lost income if you are unable to work while you recover
- Any household or out-of-pocket expenses incurred
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment images
- Possible punitive damages against a grossly negligent party
Contact an experienced Long Beach personal injury lawyer
When you need a Long Beach personal injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (562) 362-4605 or toll-free at 1-(800) 809-8848.