Cerritos Car Accident Lawyer
Any person who sustains an injury or property damage in a vehicle accident caused by the actions of another driver deserves compensation for their losses. Unfortunately, insurance carriers and at-fault parties can put up a challenge. At Harting Simkins and Ryan, LLP, our team is here to help if you need a Cerritos car accident lawyer by your side. We will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers to ensure that you are properly cared for throughout this process.
Choose Harting Simkins and Ryan, LLP for Your Car Accident Case
- At Harting Simkins and Ryan, LLP, we focus on personal injury law so that we can provide clients with high-quality legal representation tailored to meet their individual needs.
- Our lawyers have extensive experience handling complex negotiations and litigation involving injury claims throughout California.
- We handle Cerritos car accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will never have to worry about legal fees until we recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Cerritos Car Accident Attorney Quick Links
How Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Claim?
Car accident claims in the Cerritos area can be complex in nature, particularly if insurance carriers push back against having to pay out a claim. If an insurance carrier disputes fault or challenges how much compensation should be paid, you need to have an attorney who can stand up to them.
A skilled car accident lawyer will conduct a complete investigation into the incident. They will gather any evidence needed to prove what happened, and they will engage in negotiations with the insurance carriers at every point in the process. A lawyer will bring in trusted medical and financial experts to calculate total expected losses, and they will have no problem taking the case to trial if necessary.
How Much is Your Cerritos Car Accident Case Worth?
There is no set amount of compensation available to crash victims in Cerritos or the surrounding areas. However, our lawyers work diligently to recover both “special” and “general” damages on behalf of our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Coverage of emergency medical expenses
- Compensation for any hospital or doctor visits following the incident
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- Prescription and over the counter medication costs
- Medical devices
- Lost income
- Property damage expenses
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological distress damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
The total amount of compensation you receive for a car accident claim will vary depending on a range of factors, including the severity of your injuries, the level of your pain and suffering, the extent of property damage, whether or not there was any shared fault, and several other factors.
Call a Cerritos Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver in Cerritos or the surrounding areas, reach out to an attorney today. At Harting Simkins and Ryan, LLP, we have a dedicated team standing by to help process your claim and secure the competition you are entitled to. We will take your case all the way to trial if necessary. When you need a Cerritos car accident lawyer, you can contact us by clicking here for a contact form or calling us at (800) 809-8848.