Long Beach Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Sustaining a catastrophic injury can lead to significant and lifelong changes. Unfortunately, individuals often struggle to recover compensation if their injury was caused by the negligence of another individual, entity, or company. At Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP, we are here to help if you need a Long Beach catastrophic injury attorney by your side. We will not hesitate to use our resources when working to recover the compensation you need. We will stand up to the insurance carriers, and we have no problem taking your claim to trial.
Why Choose Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP for Your Injury Claim?
- At Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP, we have a thorough understanding of personal injury law in California, and we know what it takes to help catastrophic injury victims in Long Beach recover compensation.
- Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex negotiations and litigation over injury claims, and we are not afraid to take your case all the way to trial.
- We handle catastrophic injury claims on a contingency fee basis, which means you will not have to worry about paying legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries We Handle for Clients
The attorneys at Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP handle a wide range of catastrophic injuries that occur in and around the Long Beach area. This includes any type of severe injury that significantly affects a person’s day-to-day life. Some of the most common injuries that we help clients with include the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord trauma
- Any level of paralysis
- Amputation injuries
- Crush injuries
- Significant internal trauma
- Major scarring and disfigurement
- Severe burn injuries
If you are unsure of whether or not your injury classifies as a catastrophic injury, please reach out to one of our attorneys for assistance. We will offer a free consultation of your claim and help you determine what steps you should take next.
Compensation Available for Catastrophic Injury Claims in Long Beach
Catastrophic injury victims are often able to recover significant amounts of compensation due to the extreme nature of lifestyle changes they undergo. These injuries can prevent people from working or even carrying out the same hobbies they enjoyed before. When calculating total compensation, these lifelong changes must be taken into account. Some of the most common types of compensation we help clients recover in these situations include the following:
- Coverage of any initial emergency medical bills
- Compensation for surgical procedures
- Long-term physical therapy and rehabilitation
- In-home medical devices or modifications
- Prescription medications and medical devices
- Transportation to and from medical visits
- Lost wages and lost earning potential
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
Call a Skilled Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Long Beach Today
If you or your loved one have been severely injured by the negligent actions of another party, you need to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible. At Harting Simkins & Ryan, LLP, we want to make sure that you have a Long Beach catastrophic injury attorney who is ready to go the distance in order to secure the compensation you need. Let us get to work investigating your claim today. You can contact us by filling out our contact form or by calling us at (800) 809-8848.