Harting, Simkins, & Ryan, LLP
Get legal help now!
Se habla español

How do I get medical care without insurance after a car accident?

If you are pursuing a claim for compensation because you were hurt in a car accident, at least in part due to another person's negligence or recklessness, you may have help with medical care costs. When pursuing a personal injury claim, you may be able to still obtain medical care with a medical lien. The attorneys at Harting, Simkins & Ryan, LLC, will immediately go to work to ensure you are getting the medical care you need and that your injuries and treatments are well documented to protect the validity of your case.

This is why it is so important that you quickly seek legal counsel upon being hurt in a car or motorcycle accident. Whether you have insurance or not, our attorneys will communicate with the insurance companies for you so that your words are not used against you to minimize your case and negate your claims for compensation.

Receiving care after a car accident can be overwhelming without insurance. The attorneys at Harting, Simkins & Ryan, LLC, can arrange a deferred collection for your medical bills until you've received a resolution to your personal injury claim. They also know how to garner the greatest compensation for your injuries and will ensure the courts account for the hardships beyond your medical expenses.

Additional expenses include:

  • Lost wages.
  • Rehabilitation.
  • Pain and suffering.
  • Emotional duress.
  • Vehicle repairs.

Don't risk settling for less than you deserve. The attorneys at Harting, Simkins & Ryan, LLC, will work to avoid pitfalls and recover the compensation you are owed.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information